Keys to Postpartum Recovery
VBAC Story: Interview with Ashlee
Read More »
In 2021, approximately 32% of all live births in the United States were cesarean section deliveries (this includes first-time and repeat cesareans). The rate of first-time cesarean section deliveries for women was 22%. After experiencing a cesarean delivery, 87% of women plan to deliver their next baby via repeat cesarean section while the other 13% plan for a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)..